KBC Banka offers you to use the most contemporary version of e-banking for physical persons – Online Banking.
Online Banking is the service which enables you to execute all deals which you used to perform exclusively on the Bank counter at any time and from any computer and/or mobile phone which supports GPRS / EDGE / UMTS technology, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Incrased online banking's security
From Wednesday, March 2, 2011. Online Banking with the advanced level of login will start.
Apart from user name and password, login to the system will be completed by entering the authorization code that is delivered by SMS to a mobile phone which was reported to the Bank.
The aim of introducing another level of login is the promotion of security of Online Banking users. If you have not submitted your mobile phone number to KBC Bank, please do so at your nearest branch.
Advantages of WEB application are:
- Simple use, navigation and quick access to data
- Log-in to the application without CD, via the user name and password
- Access to current account
- Access to savings account
- Access to account for trade in securities
- Access to payment cards batches
- Access to credit batches
- Internal and external payment transactions
(transfers to accounts in the Bank and accounts in other banks in the country)
- Authorization of external payment orders via TAN (Transaction Authorization Number)
Pay for your monthly bills via the mobile phone (WAP)
KBC Banka Online Banking service enables you to access your current and savings accounts via mobile phone - WAP, i.e. wap browser on the mobile phone free of charge. You access WAP browser via PID (Personal Identification Number) you obtain by signing the Access Form.
KBC Banka is the only Bank which enables its clients to pay the bills via mobile phones which support GPRS / EDGE / UMTS technologies.
WAP browser and predefined templates enable you to quickly and efficiently pay for your monthly bills, anytime and enywhere, 24 hours a day, secen days a week, even in roaming.
Stay informed for 24 hours about the changes on your accounts via SMS
SMS service provides three types of notification:
1. Automatic notification (notification per event – after each account change):
- About current account inflows and outflows
- About authorization of debit and credit cards – in course of payment of goods and services on POS terminals and/or cash withdrawal on ATMs
- About charged loan installment
2. Scheduled notification
You can schedule to receive information on the current and savings account balance.
- On the certain number of days (example: every seven days)
- On the certain day of the month (example: each seventh day of the month)
3. Notification upon request
SMS service enables you to receive the information on the current and savings account balance.
Every physical person who has an open current account for receiving salary or pension in KBC Banka can become the user of Online Banking service.
Channel usage details can be found in
- Instruction for use of WEB service in Online Banking (6MB)
- Instruction for use of WAP service in Online Banking (0.6MB)
- Instruction for use of SMS service in Online Banking (0.6MB)