Electronic payment operations for corporate clients – KBC eBanking
eBanking is the system for electronic banking intended for entrepreneurs and legal entities, which enables the work with all their KBC Banka accounts. Through their communication channels, e-banking provides great freedom and flexibility in maintenance of current finances. The use of e-Banking always enables you to have timely information and the Bank within your reach 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
eBanking is the contemporary way of execution of RSD and FX payments which enables you:
- to check your account balance and daily changes on RSD and FX accounts in real time;
- quick realization of RSD payment orders;
- quick realization of FX payment orders, foreign exchange transactions, allocation of received inflows from abroad;
- overview of the status of payment orders in real time;
- comprehensive record keeping on partners;
- variety of complex reports, defined by the client, available for printing;
- overview of news, exchange rates and other service information.
KBC Banka gives the opportunity to work through the OfficeBanking application.
OfficeBanking application enables you:
- To work in offline regime – use of application without the permanent internet connection. All data are recorded in the local application data base and when necessary the connection with the Bank is established via internet in order to perform synchronization of data.
The orders are sent to the Bank via synchronization, and the take over of account statements and data on the balance and daily account changes is executed. The downloaded data are placed in the local data base and can be further used in offline regime.
- Integration with business information system – import of data (orders) in application and data export (orders and statements) from application. The supported formats for data exchange are XML, XLS, TXT, SAP and MT940. Due to this reason, the integration is suitable for companies which have the possibility of automatic processing of statements and creation of payment orders in their business information system. Via OfficeBanking application you can execute the automatic transfer of data from OfficeBanking application directly into your business application.
KBC Banka offers OfficeBanking Desktop and OfficeBanking Enterprise applications.
OfficeBanking Client application is primarily intended for entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises, i.e. companies which do not have the requirement to execute the electronic banking from several computers.
OfficeBanking Enterprise application is suitable for large companies because it includes the installation of centralized data base accessed by a number of client OfficeBanking applications. This application enables the simultaneous operation of a number of users on a unique base and actual implementation of level of authority.
OfficeBanking application also possesses the possibility of multiple signing of orders, which provides a maximum protection of users in course of execution of financial transactions. In that case, it is necessary to receive the approval of two or more authorized users for purpose of signing the transfer order.
If it suits you way of operation, KBC Banka enables you to authorize the accounting agencies to execute payments in your name via eBanking. We can also enable you the possibility for several users to have access to your accounts via eBanking system, as well as the possibility of dual signing of orders.
OfficeBanking application for foreign legal entities - non-residents
Foreign legal entities - non-residents (foreign embassies, international organizations and companies) have the ability to automate their work through OfficeBanking application. Advantages of a daily use of eBanking services in financial transactions are now available to this particular client group within the KBC Banka.
The only condition for use of KBC Banka e-Banking is the open current RSD account. All you have to do is sign the Access form and Contract in any KBC Banka Branch.
Documentation requested for eBanking:
- Access form for eBanking
- Contract for eBanking
- Authorization - agencies
- Request for cancelling of eBanking
For additional information please call KBC Info telephone number (011) 30-50-575 any work day from 9:00 until 18:00 or visit our nearest branch office